Chocolate Chatter πŸ’Œ December 2020 Edition


Hello To My faithfuls, friends & fans

I'm trying to see as many of you before the year is out. If not, have as Merry a Christmas πŸŽ„ as you can. Stay Safe Sane and Healthy.





PRIVATE MEETINGS 🀫

Because I do not have a regular location, Incall Events are limited. If you really want some one-on-one time with Me, but cannot host, I suggest you take advantage of these days. 

Incall Events (I host) 
πŸ”Έ️ December 12th, 13th

Outcall Events (you host)  
πŸ”Έ️ December 5th, 6th, 19th, 20th 
 
#footworship #trampling #pantyhose #cbt #spanking #Femdom #sissytraining & more




COUNTDOWN to #FREAKend Play Party


UPCOMING EVENTS πŸ₯³


Grand πŸŽ‚ Chocolate πŸŽƒ Factory πŸŽ„ FREAKend

πŸ”Έ️Saturday, December 12th - 
It's a Birthday/Hallokink/Christmas Play Party. Limited to 10 people. 

πŸ”Έ️Sinday, December 13th -
3 Instructional/How-to/Kinky Classes. Virtual by Ladies of DC Chocolate Factory. 














 NITEFLIRT  WITH ME TO SEE WHAT KIND OF MOOD I'M IN 😈 πŸ‘Ώ




Now available on Niteflirt at 1-800-863-5478  ext: 1237 3162 on Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun





CHOCOLATE POLLs πŸ“Š


Which do you like more?
 
pollcode.com free polls






Introducing, Newbie Notes

While you may be a longtime #footlover or fresh off the boat, 21 or 81 years old, worshipped many #feet or I might be your first #FemDomme. If you have never worshipped My soft & sexy size 10's... If I have never played with you before (#spanking, #cbt, #sissytraining, etc) then you are one of My newbies. 

I will post tips & other important things I think you should know before interacting with Me. Hopefully, it will prevent you from pissing Me the 🀬 off. 

β„Ή First and foremost, you must be at least 21 years old to physically interact with Me. I do not deal with teenagers, nor will I contribute to underage drinking. But hopefully that extra 3 years will give you some insight that interacting with these little girls is different than that of a Women. 





BLAST FROM THE PAST πŸ–Ό












⚕ HEALTH DISCLOSURE (for in-person meetings): Yes, I know we are all in a pandemic. However, life must still go on... albeit safely. If you have signs and/or symptoms of ANY cold/flu/covid, concentrate on getting better & contact Me again in 2 weeks. Trust, I will do the same. For foot worship, I will probably insist you wash My feet immediately before beginning for both of our peace of mind. If I am hosting at My GCF Funhouse, disinfectant & cleaning supplies will be available.  .
 



Advertising by Goddess Chocolate Fetish Franchise LLC. All rights reserved.



Popular posts from this blog