Chocolate Chatter πŸ’Œ 1st Edition


My first edition of the GoddessChocolate Newsletter πŸ’Œ will inform you of My upcoming events, tip for newbies, display some nostalgic photos and a few other things. I hope to have future editions filled with all kinds of information. 




PRIVATE MEETINGS 

In case you didn't know, I have one-on-one sessions. I just like to call them private meetings. I have My reasons. πŸ˜‰

Regardless of whether you host or I do, I will mostly be available on weekends, including some Fridays. My regulars already know how to get in touch with Me. 😘 

Newbies (who are at least 21 years old) must first Prayto.GoddessChocolate.com or click 

Prayto.GoddessChocolate.com




UPCOMING EVENTS

Foot Parties: I started out at a foot party 🦢🏾 πŸ₯³ so long ago. Oh how I cannot wait for things to get back to ACTUAL normal to attend more foot parties again. Tentatively, there may be one in December. 

Fetish Parties: I cohost and attend other parties that involve freaky kinky fetish fun. 😈 They can involve anything, like spankings, collar/leash, cbt, sensory deprivation, medical play, pegging, bondage & tons more. Not sure but curious, then RSVP for the next DC Chocolate Factory class. 

Details for these and more at Events.goddesschocolate.com  or click pic





CHOCOLATE POLLs

I worked as a poll worker during this year's election. It helped to fuel My inquisitive side.  πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ”¬ Indulge it, won't you? 🧐

Do you feel more like a....
 
pollcode.com free polls




BLASTS FROM THE PAST

Ahhh Memories ...😊







COMING SOON...

I have so many ideas & things I am working on. Be patient as I work out the kinks. Pun totally intended. πŸ˜‰


I have a Niteflirt account, just need to test the waters for payouts as well as work on scheduling. If I miss a call, they turn off forwarding & then I forget to turn it back on. For the rest of November, I'll work on this so I can start My Phone Domme business. Still won't be the same as in-person. πŸ˜”

Call Button 




⚕ HEALTH DISCLOSURE (for in-person meetings): Yes, I know we are all in a pandemic. However, life must still go on... albeit safely. If you have signs and/or symptoms of ANY cold/flu/covid, concentrate on getting better & contact Me again in 2 weeks. Trust, I will do the same. For foot worship, I will probably insist you wash My feet immediately before beginning for both of our peace of mind. If I am hosting at My GCF Funhouse, disinfectant & cleaning supplies will be available. 





More at GoddessChocolate.com

Advertising by Goddess Chocolate Fetish Franchise LLC. All rights reserved.


Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chatter πŸ’Œ December 2020 Edition