Chocolate Chatter πŸ’Œ Dec 20 Update Edition

 

This is only an update so I'll keep it short. 

πŸŽ„ Stay Healthy 🎈

and 

πŸ•Ž  Happy Holidays  πŸŽ†




PRIVATE MEETINGS 🀫



Incall Events (I host)
πŸ”Έ️ None until 2021

Outcall Events (you host)  
πŸ”Έ️ December 19th, 20th  **Inquire about holiday discounts. 

Vacation...not doing any meetings
πŸ”Έ️ December 21st - January 2nd, 2021

 

Coming in 2021.... booking site 






UPCOMING EVENTS πŸ₯³


If you missed the #FREAKend play party mashup last week, there will be more next year. There were also virtual #kinkyclasses so look out for more of those in the new year.





COMING SOON 😯


I have so many ideas & things I am working on. Be patient as I work out the kinks. Pun totally intended. 😈

I have a Wishlist.GoddessChocolate.com that I plan to start updating monthly. Check it out for an idea on what to get Me for a Christmas 🎁. 





SUBSCRIBE πŸ“°

to receive email notifications...







More at GoddessChocolate.com

Advertising by Goddess Chocolate Fetish Franchise LLC. All rights reserved.



Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chatter πŸ’Œ December 2020 Edition