Chocolate Chatter π June 2021 Edition
Hello faithfuls, fans and friends.
I hope you all have rested and are ready to start playing again. It has been almost half a year since I put out an Edition but better late than never, right? I will work harder on trying to regularly post. Which means, I will work on having at least a monthly hosting day or at least start My Goddess Get Fit Day up again.
PRIVATE MEETINGS π€«
I want to remind everyone that I do not have a regular location anymore. To those who are unable to host, this is your chance for some one-on-one time with Me and My pedicured toes. I will try to post, email and tweet about a week in advance.
In order to meet Me...
- First, if you haven't already, everyone must Prayto.GoddessChocolate.com
- For newbies, people I have never met or don't remember, I will contact you from your prayer to schedule a Video chat. I want to see you before I meet you. For those I already know, I will send you the booking link.
- For the newbies, after the video chat & we're a little better acquainted, I will send you the link to book your private meeting.
It's a process, but it needs to be done this way.
Incall Events (I host)
πΈ️ June 12th
Outcall (you host)
πΈ️ June 7th, 13th, 19th, 26th
UPCOMING EVENTS π₯³
coming soon, check back in a few
NITEFLIRT WITH ME FOR SOME KINKY TALK π πΏ
I log on so rarely but I will try to, at least twice a week this month.
Now available on Niteflirt at 1-800-863-5478 ext: 1237 3162
I will post tips & other important things I think you should know before interacting with Me. Hopefully, it will prevent you from pissing Me the π€¬ off.
#2 BE PATIENT
When you guys first come across a post, video or profile, I know you have instant movement in your pants. However, things don't always move that fast when meeting with a FemDomme. you all have to be vetted, verified and/or screened. We have to weed out the fakes and timewasters who just want to play. We have to weed out the cheapos who want to monopolize Our time for like $10. We definitely have to weed out the crazy and lunatics who will have Us in jail for beating down their crazy ass. BE PATIENT when We don't immediately respond to your DM, email or text message. We may be off that day, sleep, meeting with another who has followed through with their deposits... Or dealing with regular everyday personal stuff same as you. Being patient is a good damn virtue.
ADULT SOCIAL MEDIA - newTumbl
I found one and would like to make it more popular. Sign up and friend Me for even more kinky pics and mini vids. - https://goddesschocolate.newtumbl.com/

